What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Email address;
- Physical address;
- Billing address;
- First name;
- Company name;
- Phone number;
- Birth date;
If you do not provide us with the requested personal information, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, for delivery and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to send you our newsletter.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information for providing you with quotes for products and services for which you have expressed interest.
- We may provide your information to governmental authorities if we are required by law to do so.
We collect and process your personal information only for the achievement of one or more of the aforementioned purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of the Website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the Website by means of cookies. The information generated by Google Analytics in relation to the Website is used to create reports about the use of the Website. For information on the privacy aspects of Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Links to other websites
We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested service. For example, if we collect your personal information to deliver the newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter services.
If your personal information is no longer necessary for the delivery of the requested services, we will keep it for a maximum of one year in identifiable form.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website let us know that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
When you make payments through the Website, your payments will be processed by our third party payment processors, (i) PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. having an address at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg and (ii) JCC Payment Systems LTD having an address at Stadiou 1, 2571 Nisou, PO Box 21043, 1500 Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Third Party Payment Processors”). Our Third Party Payment Processors may collect payment information from you which is necessary to make the payments requested by you. Please note that we DO NOT store your credit/debit card information. Our Third Party Payment Processors handle all the steps in the payment process on their websites, including data collection and data processing.
We may pass on your personal information to third parties if this is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which you provided the personal information to us (e.g. to provide you with a quote).
You have the right to access, delete, or modify your personal information collected by us. You can do so by contacting us. We will respond to your request within two weeks.